Home Page – Restoration Massage Therapy LLC
Welcome to my home page where you will find helpful info about my services. First, massage therapy can be a very general term. I customize each session to be tailored to your specific needs. In addition, I have a large ‘tool bag’ to help you relax and reduce pain and tension in your muscles. Next, peaceful techniques can be used to help with relaxation of body and mind. Beyond that, more in-depth techniques may help to reduce pain from recent or past injuries, pre or post surgery, over use, or headaches and migraines.
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. Also, perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Whether its your drive to work and back home, or other job related factors, Massage Therapy can help! Subsequently, massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Benefits Of Regular Massage
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues for both your home life and work life. Bodywork can:
- First, it can alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Also, it can assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays or assist home births.
- Plus it can ease medication dependence.
- In addition, it can enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Also it can exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Subsequently this helps athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- In addition bodywork can improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Also it can increase joint flexibility.
- Next, it can lessen depression and anxiety.
- In addition it can promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Also it can pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Next it can reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Also it reduces spasms and cramping.
- In addition it can relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Also bodywork will release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Finally body work can relieve migraine pain.
Get More Info
Additional links to my sites and listings online:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/shannoncurrierLMT/
Linkedin Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shannon-currier-a04b3319
Secretary of State WA: https://opengovwa.com/corporation/604025160